Flawlessly made. Uniquely beautiful.
There is no substitute for beautiful inset cabinets. Hand-built and hand-finished by craftspeople working at the highest level, each custom inset cabinet receives the same close attention to design, construction, and detailing. Stone Hall cabinets feature 5/8” solid all-plywood box construction with fully finished stained or painted interiors and doors and drawers that fit perfectly flush inside the face frame, offering the same seamless look as custom inset furniture. To ensure consistency and flawless installation, cabinets are built as completely as possible prior to delivery, thus avoiding the need to build in the field.
At Stone Hall, we have the capability to execute any and all custom specifications and to achieve a fit and finish that truly sets your cabinets apart. We take immense pride in the quality of Stone Hall inset cabinetry, branding each cabinet with a signature brass plate, taking extra measures to protect against wear, and offering a lifetime warranty.
- Soft-close doors and drawers function smoothly and easily.
- We build 1” solid dovetailed drawers that feature Blum full extension glides.
- A catalyzed conversion varnish creates a beautiful, durable finish.
- We offer a limitless choice of stains and colors, including the option to match your custom inset cabinets to any branded paint color.
- High gloss durable paint finish in any color.
We founded Stone Hall Cabinetry because we are passionate about refined design and premium quality. It is our philosophy that design, craft and unparalleled service are the elements that set a cabinetry company apart. Our purpose is to provide our clients with classic inset cabinets built of the finest materials with exacting skill and care. It is our privilege to be able to share our passion and our expertise with you.